We are always interested in hearing from dedicated, enthusiastic, qualified staff looking for new challenges.
We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and supportive working environment where staff are valued and rewarded for their hard work and dedication to providing an excellent standard of care and education to all children who attend.
Some of our benefits include:
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Mentoring scheme from Day 1 so that you are supported every step of the way.
- On-going supervision, appraisal, reviews and training to ensure you are developing within your career
- Support to access higher level education
- Free development training including Safeguarding, Food Hygiene, First Aid.
- Christmas staff party and social meetings to aide team building.
- A competitive salary based on qualifications and job role.
To apply for a post, please send your CV to email@example.com
If you would like a chat before applying, please phone Dale or Michelle on 01604 761731